SatanicarmysoldierSatanicarmysoldier

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

Cupid's Last Stand Cupid's Last Stand

Hi there

to those that are watching this review and to the artist. I will be honest I didn't listen to this track originally with the same sound track. It would be just the same if you used "Would" by Alice in Chains. So my compliments.

The Composer The Composer

I Love it

I know this is an older submission, but I was wondering if you are going to continue this series? I love it just love it. And I am praying that you make more for this animation.

The Ma$sAcre 2: Revenge The Ma$sAcre 2: Revenge

Ten out of ten

You all kick ass. I love the collaboration. Now here is a question from a new artist. Do you think you all would be able to use one of my tracks for a new flash collaboration. Just look under Satanicarmysoldier in the audio portal. If you all think you could just leave a message on one of my audio submissions. I think that you tallented folks could do it. Thanks for the entertainment and I look forward to more from y'all

Neon Neon

Nice

There were a few things I would have tried to change, but the game was very addictive. So much so I book-marked it. So keep up the good work.

3d logic 3d logic

NIce

This is a great brain game. I will say I played this for a little bit and I got to level 16 before it completely sumpted me. Thanks for the challenge.

Zelda - Seeds of Darkness Zelda - Seeds of Darkness

Nice

This was the very well done. Even though I quit playing without beating it. I did however enjoy myself. I would have played longer if I hadn't gotten lost and died. That is good coming from a Zelda Series fan. My Hats off to you.

My Sunrise (4min23sec) My Sunrise (4min23sec)

Not a big fan of trance but....

I am not a big fan of trance but I enjoyed this very much. Keep up the good work.

AdmiralConquistador responds:

I've ignored you too long. Reviews will be poured upon you from the heavens!

-ac-

Roads (3min47sec) Roads (3min47sec)

Hmmm

This isn't a bad piece. Although I wouldn't have put it in industrial. It wasn't I felt hard enough for the industrial I have listened to. But that is just my honest opinion. Otherwise a good piece.

Battered Senses(1min34sec)demo Battered Senses(1min34sec)demo

THis has to be one of your best pieces so far. Although I think that it could have gone alot longer than it did. Even if it stands alone it isn't bad. I just feel it could have been longer. Killer track. Thanks for another great track.

AdmiralConquistador responds:

Yea I think this one is going to be my best when completed, just wait for it :)

-ac-