SatanicarmysoldierSatanicarmysoldier

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

My Sunrise (4min23sec) My Sunrise (4min23sec)

Not a big fan of trance but....

I am not a big fan of trance but I enjoyed this very much. Keep up the good work.

AdmiralConquistador responds:

I've ignored you too long. Reviews will be poured upon you from the heavens!

-ac-

Roads (3min47sec) Roads (3min47sec)

Hmmm

This isn't a bad piece. Although I wouldn't have put it in industrial. It wasn't I felt hard enough for the industrial I have listened to. But that is just my honest opinion. Otherwise a good piece.

Battered Senses(1min34sec)demo Battered Senses(1min34sec)demo

THis has to be one of your best pieces so far. Although I think that it could have gone alot longer than it did. Even if it stands alone it isn't bad. I just feel it could have been longer. Killer track. Thanks for another great track.

AdmiralConquistador responds:

Yea I think this one is going to be my best when completed, just wait for it :)

-ac-

Zero Gravity -ac- (1m58s) Zero Gravity -ac- (1m58s)

Yes More

All I can say is "Give me more!" :) Thanks for more great music.

AdmiralConquistador responds:

Hehe, more is what ye shall receive

-ac-

Fleets (4min38sec) Fleets (4min38sec)

Great Redo

I love the way you redid this track. I put up a couple of tracks. Please feel free to stop by and review. BTW, how is the track we talked about coming?

AdmiralConquistador responds:

I've been very busy lately, but now I'm starting to free up some time, I'll drop by your page later on this week and review you, you've been a constant reviewer and I owe you some :) Thanks for the great review and score, and I haven't forgotten about the track you sent me, just I've been so damn busy. Going to get started on that soon, I want to make my first video game song already!

-Echo- Wisps of Time -Echo- Wisps of Time

This isn't Ambient

This is more electronica. And wtf is up with the rice crispy entrance. Were you hungry when you made this? I mean come on, loose it.

XxEchoxX responds:

You know what man, I fuckin hate people like you. You don't know shit about music and your music in fact in some of the worst stuff I have ever heard. You start off by critizing my stuff on how it isnt ambient then go on to rank all my songs a 0, it just pisses me off. Before you start saying anything about my stuff, at least get 10 times better. Faggot

Comeback (loop) Comeback (loop)

Good

The only problem I saw with this is a gap between where it starts and where it finishes. I don't think loops are supposed to be like that.

Hotel NJ (Instrumental Techno) Hotel NJ (Instrumental Techno)

I like

hey send me the high quality version. Cause I lovet his song, but I don't think the restraints of this site does it justic.

Gunshy responds:

no they don't... there's a myspace URL for a reason.

Pride Pride

I like

This reminds me of an old friend. He went by the name of Wintermute. This track reminds me alot of his music. Thank you. And just to let you know I was paying you a compliment.

Moonlight Music Moonlight Music

hmmm

The piano could have used some echo or reverb. The bass could have been a bit toned down. Other than that I thought it was a great track.

Sebby-man responds:

I know, it was my first song and i seriously did not know how to master well! I am thinking about remaking this song. Im glad you liked it!